Monday, September 2, 2013

Those dreams are always there

Thanks to my writer friend, I am seeing some sense in life. I feel. Well, I don't know.

I want to sketch and paint again. I rarely got this feel earlier. I don't know what has changed, but yeah, you get it.

I want to read more books. I want to spend days, completely unaware of what day it is. Just lazily sleeping and reading.

I want to travel. To some place. Probably with a river flowing. And just sit there silently. I want to see the night sky in an open place. And just gaze at the stars. I want to think what I want to. Some day, with all the calmness. Without any reminders from the pending work or the infinite un-updated things to do lists.

I want to train hard.. AND just feel great about it!

Am I being stupid? Will I regret in my future? 

No comments:

Post a Comment