Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Clueless

Cross roads. Confusion. Clueless. It feels like I am still waiting to know where I am headed to. This surely does draw a lot of frowns from many people.
There are so many things on my mind. I feel that there are many people who are definitely better engineers than me. I want to do something for the society. Not necessarily right now. But that is how I want to be known to the world. I have had people telling me that I can earn money and give a part of it as charity. That somehow does not gel with me.
I have this feeling that I can survive with lesser money. But then, I do want to enjoy luxuries of life.
Conflicts.
At this point, I am just hoping that I would do what I really want to do and not be in the lot that does things for the sake of doing them. Luckily I am blessed with highly understanding parents and close bunch of motivating friends.
Life goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment